Convenient coating device
· Homogeneous coating
Very precise device that allows a homogeneous coating on all the slides
· Standardize your slide treatment
No variation for the coating step by always using the same conditions
· Versatile device
Can be used for coating, cleaning and drying
The dipper is a plastic rack with a container that can hold several slides at the same time. It can be used for the incubation of slides in solution, for example for the anti-adhesive coating of the micropatterning experiment.
The Dipper is 4.2 cm x 1.7 cm x 3 cm. It is composed of a rack that allows a high precision positioning of the glass slides and a container in which the rack should be diped into. The dipper has two main assests:
· Saving coating solution: the dimensions enable to load a maximun volume of 1.8 mL that can be reused after the dipping.
· Standardisation: the spacing between the slides is such that the coating solution goes upward by capillary forces ensuring a uniform and homogeneous coating on all slides
The Dipper can hold 4 or 50 slides. You can ask for customized dimensions to have a different holding capacity.
How to use it?
How to use the dipper :
· Place your slides to their right spots.
· Add 2 mL of reagent in the tray and place the other part of the device into the tray, soaking completely the slides. Incubate 30min.
The distance between each spot allows the product to stay in between the slides during incubation thanks to capillary forces.
· Wash your slides with distilled water, using the bottom part of the dipper as a bin. Dry ir with an air gun.
· Using tweezers, take off the slides and continue the experiment normally.